Tuesday 3 July 2007

Messenger proof of love!!!!!!!!

Busters! Yeah..I miss you..Actually I will be on the net tonight..I miss you and I want to talk to you... We would have had a great conversation on the net..I'd say hello, you say hello..and once at every five minutes I will reply to your messages..Yeah, well you see in the same time I am having great conversation with 8 other people in my list of messenger, and well..I miss them too.But you know what? So that you won't get bored during the 3-4 hours we will talk on the net, waiting for five minutes for every answer of mine, you could also have an interesting occupation, not just sitting there with your eyes on the screen waiting for me to write you, ok? Yeah. But, you know I miss you a lot, don't you??? And..uff.....I almost forgot..at the end..I could just sign out without saying bye, so that to make everything exciting and interesting?! Naive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Arnaud said...

yep i think messenger will work out loud these days...

and don't worry, i'll be busy wiz all my messenger friends too...

but as u can see, i can manage very well to be fast to answer, am i not?