Friday 6 July 2007

Ca c'est produit encore une fois

Manu chao, tequila, sex et marijuana....and I'm completely lost, again.It will never stop,will it?! Stones thrown away in opposite directions..for there are two or more all around and I don't know which one is going to fall first...and I am dragged away as the wind blows...
Bienvenito a..and everything is a dance in the dark blue lights, with high heels and pretty dizzy, hanging hands around our bodies slowly. The world starts balancing in the soft rhythm of your feather breathes....Hai! Where am i?... and it's already morning. Now what's wrong with all these people. You are too many and I feel like being drunk trying to see you all at once.
Too many people, too much noise, too many voices and eyes. Have you ever thought how many eyes there are on the Planet or in your memory? Sois bien venu, where? In this state of mine...floating among internet pages and broken guitar chords. A slave of feelings and a prisoner in this electrical cage.

3 comments:

Arnaud said...

i hate u... i want to see u... i don't understand u...

kid said...

i know u hate me..i know u wanna see me:)...but why do u hate me this time?..hmm..:)
and what is it taht you don't understand about me???

Arnaud said...

hey no news from u what's wrong?